Category talk:203 Roadway and Drainage Excavation, Embankment and Compaction

From Engineering Policy Guide
Revision as of 13:26, 25 February 2009 by Mastes (Talk | contribs) (address question.)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search Borrow or Excess Material States:

The plans shall designate commission furnished borrow areas for all projects where suitable borrow areas can be provided.

Is this correct? I thought the department had moved toward contractor furnished borrow.

--Martik2 13:06, 25 February 2009 (CST)

Sam Masters: You are correct. Presently, the department normally specifies contractor furnished borrow. will be corrected (as will the "Borrow and Excess Material" article) to reflect this information.