Category:770 Maintenance of Bridges
The majority of the maintenance required for all bridge structures is the responsibility of the district. However, due to certain special equipment needs to perform some repairs, or the need for specialized training to make the repairs, it may be necessary for some work to be done by the Maintenance Division Bridge Maintenance crews.
|Bridge Repairs, Shotcrete|
|See also: Research Publications|
Articles in "770 Maintenance of Bridges"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 770.1 District Routine Maintenance and Special Crew Responsibilities
- 770.2 Regional and Central Office Bridge Maintenance Crew Responsibilities
- 770.3 Cathodic Protection
- 770.4 Navigation Lights/Light Tenders
- 770.5 Posting of Bridge Limits
- 770.6 Bridge Approach Maintenance
- 770.7 Maintenance of Bridge Superstructure
- 770.8 Maintenance of Bridge Substructure
- 770.9 Miscellaneous Bridge Maintenance
- 770.10 Linseed Oil Treatment