Category:237 Contract Plans
The contract plans include a title sheet, a summary and tabulation of quantities, plan-profile sheets, special provisions, estimates and other specialized information. An equipment and materials list may also be necessary. Contract time is set to encourage contractors to diligently prosecute the work in a reasonable fashion while causing the least disruption to traffic.
In order to preserve the integrity of the bidding process, it is imperative to strictly limit project information communicated to the public. MoDOT requires all bidders have the same information from which to prepare a bid.
Articles in "237 Contract Plans"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- 237.1 Plan Details
- 237.2 Title Sheet
- 237.3 Summary and Tabulation of Quantities
- 237.4 Plan-Profile Sheets
- 237.5 Special Provisions
- 237.6 Project Estimates
- 237.7 Equipment and Materials List
- 237.8 Contract Time
- 237.9 Submission of Plans and Supporting Documents
- 237.10 Distribution of Contract Plans
- 237.11 Signing and Sealing
- 237.12 Communication with the Public
- 237.13 Contract Plan File Name Convention
- 237.14 Electronic Design Data Delivery