Category:735 Culvert Pipe Liner
The time and expenses incurred from removing and replacing pipe culverts. Includes time and expenses incurred for installing a new lining in an existing culvert.
To install new pipe liners in existing pipe culverts.
As needed year around.
- Mudjack or Concrete Mixer
- Traffic Control Equipment see Traffic Control for Field Operations
- Pipe Liner
- Slurry Mix
- Portland Cement
- Agricultural Lime
1. Consult district Design on size and placement of pipe liner.
2. Call Dig Rite and MoDOT to check for utilities.
3. Place traffic control devices as needed.
4. Clean out ditch, if necessary, to make room for liner.
5. Insert liner.
6. Form upstream and downstream ends and mudjack between liner and existing pipe.
7. Grade and reshape shoulder, as necessary.
8. Seed and mulch, as necessary
9. Clean work area.
10. Remove traffic control devices.
Call before you dig to locate utilities (1-800-DIG-RITE). Watch out for "pinch points." Wear all appropriate PPE. Reference the Safety Policies, Rules & Regulations-Employee Handbook.
Use appropriate size liner for application. Follow manufacture’s instructions on installation.