Difference between revisions of "LPA:136.2 Certification and Training"
Revision as of 14:26, 17 July 2018
LPA Basic Training
MoDOT and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) will be offering a four-hour training class designed to meet the recently implemented requirements for an Elected Official or Full Time Public Employee to serve as an LPA Project Certified Person in Responsible Charge.
This class will cover the basics of consultant selection procedures, record keeping, contract administration and billing followed by a short exam. All local public agencies and engineering consultants will be required to have passed this training course by the end of 2012. The LPA Training Classes schedules and locations are available.
You can find the courses by searching the course number. For questions about these courses, call NHI at 1-877-558-6873.
- 1. FHWA-NHI-310115, Introduction to the Highway Federal-Aid Program
- 2. FHWA-NHI-142052, Introduction to NEPA and Transportation Decision Making
- 3. FHWA-NHI-141045, Real Estate Acquisition Under the Unifrom Act: An Overview
- 4. FHWA-NHI-134108A, TCCC Highway Plan Reading Basics
- 5. FHWA-NHI-134069, Ethics Awareness in the Transportation Industry
- 6. FHWA-NHI-141047, Local Public Agency Real Estate Acquisition
- 7. FHWA-NHI-134071, Improving the Daily Diary
- 8. FHWA-NHI-134110, TCCC Change Orders, Claims and Dispute Resolutions
Refer to EPG 136.11.17 Materials .
- Technician Certification Program
- Construction & Materials
- Phone: 573-522-2742
- Fax: 573-526-0857
- mailto: TCP@modot.mo.gov
The Technician Certification Program informational handout is available.